Sound Proof Enclosure
The acoustic enclosure has been designed to reduce the noise emitted into the environment. The noise levels are according to the industrial application CPCB norms and as per ISO 14001 standards.
Features of Acoustic Enclosure
- The acoustic enclosure has been designed to maintain a controlled environment with regards to temperature and humidity. The equipment is mounted for vibration isolation and to reduce the reverberation.
- The acoustic enclosure has a hinge type door which is fitted with a gasket to prevent leakage of noise.
- The door has a spring load lock to hold it in place, which can be opened from both sides.
- The level of lighting maintained inside the acoustic enclosure is 300 LUX.
- We provide cut-outs in the acoustic panels which can be used for cables or pipes.
- The acoustic enclosure is zinc passivated to prevent rusting and make it resistant to corrosion. The door hinges ae made of stainless steel.
- We put a two coat primer with automotive paint on the acoustic enclosure to enhance the life span and durability.
- The louvers of the acoustic enclosure used for exhaust and the air inlet are acoustically treated.
- The air inlet and exhaust outlet have hoods for protection against rain water.
- The side panels of the enclosure can be removed for maintenance and repair of the equipment or to place it in the unit or for its removal.
Accessories with the Acoustic enclosure
- With the acoustic enclosure we ensure that there are asufficient number of doors for ease of access as well as maintenance of the enclosed unit.
- We provide seals to ensure that there is no noise leakage from the acoustic enclosure.
- The glass windows also known as vision panels comprise of a single or double glazed glass which is 1/4 inches thick. The glass on the vision panel is either a laminated safety glass or a wire reinforced frame which is sealed.
- Along with the enclosure we provide Auto CAD drawings of the whole structure, the structural pieces and the assembly for future reference.